TSI AP800 AirPro Micromanometer
The AirPro Micromanometer AP800 is a rugged, compact, configurable and high performing component of the AirPro Solutions platform. It is used in conjunction with AirPro® Mobile Application Software and user-defined feature sets. It includes a differential pressure sensor (with + and - ports) for differential and static pressure, barometric pressure sensor for air density correction, integrated display, two buttons (Power and Save) and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; which can be charged via USB. It provides a subset of operational controls and reporting capabilities while utilizing Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate wirelessly in real-time with the AirPro Mobile Application software - running on the user's preferred mobile hand held device. It also provides internal storage for use in long- or short-term unattended data logging applications via SD card.
- Calculates velocity when used with a pitot tube
- Auto zeroes pressure sensor upon instrument startup
- Barbed pressure ports to securely attach tubing
- High contrast display eases viewing in dimly lit areas
- Measure differential and static pressures from -15 to +15 in. H 2 O (-3735 to +3735 Pa)
- Long life rechargeable Li-ion battery reduces cost of ownership
- Calibration certificate included
- HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting
- Testing and balancing
- Pitot tube duct traverses
- Static pressure measurements
- Pressure drop across filters, coils, fans and diffusers
- Environmental air flow testing
Note: Probes sold separately.
- AirPro Micromanometer Model AP800
- Universal AC/DC Adapter
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- Service and Registration Cards
Software / App
AirPro Mobile, a TSI developed application software, is the heart of any AirPro Instrument. It is used in conjunction with AirPro Meters, Probes, and Feature Sets and allows for real-time measurements and calculations to be displayed and logged on smart handheld devices running iOS or Android operating systems.*
Up to six instruments can be simultaneously connected to one smart device via AirPro Mobile. It also allows you to quickly share measurements, photos and comments associated with test data. A built-in duct traverse workflow boosts efficiency and minimizes errors by automatically calculating insertion depths and mapping measurements for both equal area and Log Tchebycheff duct flow measurements.
*Compatible with iOS v9 and v10, and Android 4.3, 4.4, 5, 6 and 7 mobile devices.