Bacharach Rapid Recovery Kit - Entry Level
Bacharach ECO-2020 Refrigerant Recovery Unit
The ECO-2020 is a compact, high-quality refrigerant recovery machine capable of handling the toughest demands from residential and light-commercial contractors. Its powerful fan-cooled, oilless compressor will pump refrigerants at a quick pace while preventing pollutants from escaping into the environment. This newly designed unit easily recovers all CFC, HFC and HCFC non-flammable refrigerants, including R410a (Puron) and includes an easily replaceable in-line filter to prevent contaminants from entering the machine. It features high/low pressure shut-off, simple single-knob operation, an optional 80% tank overfill/shut-off function and an innovative purge system that prevents cross contamination of refrigerants without changing a hose. The lightweight portable design makes it easy to transport while its durable case provides added protection to gauges and connections against the rigors of daily use. The ECO-2020 is designed to efficiently maximize recovery of costly refrigerants and save you money with each use.
- Powerful 2-cylinder (1 hp), oilless air-cooled compressor provides quiet-running performance.
- Faster recovery rates! 6.35 lbs./min. liquid and 0.55 lbs./min. vapor. (R22 / AHRI 740 ratings)
- Compatible with all Category III, IV and V refrigerants, including R410a liquid and vapor. (AHRI 740 defined)
- Integrated purge function minimizes the risk of cross contamination and loss of refrigerant.
- Compact, lightweight design with easy-carry shoulder strap.
- Durable condenser provides better heat dispersion on hot days: important for R410a.
- Single knob operation and easy-to-read indicators for vacuum, 80% shut-off, high pressure and more.
- AHRI certified to ARI 740
Appion MGAVCT 1/4" Standard Vacuum-Rated Valve Core Removal Tool
Core tools are one of the most important components of a proper evacuation rig. Removing the cores allows for a full unrestricted flow through the service port significantly decreasing both evacuation and or recovery times. Standard core tools are only designed to operate under pressure to allow for the replacement of leaking valve cores without the removal of the refrigerant. Appion core tools are rated for both vacuum and pressure allowing for typical service as well as faster evacuations and recovery. A side port allows for isolation of the hoses for determining the level of vacuum during the evacuation process. Engineered for vacuum, Appion core tools are the best money can buy.
Appion MH380004AAY 3/8” Dia. Hose, 4-foot, 1/4”FL to 1/4”FL Yellow
Vacuum-certified MegaFlow Hoses are ultra-flexible and ultra-reliable, with larger interior diameter for high speed recovery and evacuation.
Features and Benefits:
- Vacuum rated to 20 microns
- Larger interior diameter for superior performance
- Rated for use with R410A and all common refrigerants
- All hoses are available in custom length, color, and fitting combinations
- Every hose is tested and evacuated before shipping
- Ultra-flexible for easy connections in tight spaces
- 4000 psi burst and 800 psi working pressure for 1/4" and 3/8" hoses
- 3200 psi burst and 640 psi working pressure for 1/2" hoses
Larger Hoses for System Evacuation
Even when restricted by 1/4" system ports, using a 3/8" or 1/2" hose greatly reduces resistance and increases potential flow. This is especially true during system evacuation. Just using one 1/2" hose with 1/4" fittings can result in one tenth the evacuation time compared to one 1/4" hose.
Or look at it the other way: using 1/4" hose can make an evacuation take up to 10 times longer than when using 1/2" hoses!
CPS CRX430T Recovery Tank 30lb 400 PSIG
D.O.T. approved 30lb recovery tank with ¼" SAE male fittings.
- Water Capacity: 26.2lb / 11.9kg
- DOT Specification: DOT04BA-400
- Service Pressure: 400 PSIG
Appion KTF032 Filter Dryer Kit (Size 032 Filter and 12" Adapter Hose)
For use with Appion G1 and G5 Recovery Units.
- (1) Bacharach ECO-2020 Refrigerant Recovery Unit
- (2) Appion MGAVCT 1/4" Standard Vacuum-Rated Valve Core Removal Tool
- (2) Appion MH380004AAY 3/8” Dia. Hose, 4-foot, 1/4”FL to 1/4”FL Yellow
- (1) CPS CRX430T Recovery Tank 30lb 4000 PSIG
- (1) Appion KTF032 Filter Dryer Kit (Size 032 Filter and 6" Adapter Hose)
Software / App