DiversiTech CP-22T Condensate Pump, 120V 22ft Lift w/ 20ft CVT
Suitable for use with condensate from air conditioning applications. 22ft of lift compared to the typical 20ft. Features include vibration dampening feet and motor mounts, metal hang tabs, four inlet holes, a clear indicator display, a float switch and check valve. Integrating the CP-22 into your system is easy. 1/4in. quick connect terminals provide easy connection to the built in overflow switch. Two Saftey Switch terminals are provided to provide system shut-down as needed.
- Vibration Isolation
- The elastomeric motor mounting gasket dampens vibration.
- Indicator Lights
- The red, yellow, and green indicator lights show the pump status. The green shows the power applied to the pump, yellow shows the pump is running, and red is for high level alarm.
- Rubber Feet
- The rubber feet that support the CP-22 Condensate pump help to dampen vibration which reduces noise.
- Four Inlet Holes
- The four inlet versus two or three on other pumps provide the greatest installation versatility. Inlet holes have a reinforced wall for durability.
- Removable Check Valve
- The CP-22 Condensate Pump features a removable check valve which allows for hassle free cleaning.
- Overflow Safety Switch
- The 1/4" quick connect terminals provide easy connection to the built-in overflow switch. Two terminals are provided allowing the installer flexibility to connect the air handler shut-down. The switch features SPDT isolated contacts ready for connection to building automation systems.
- Metal Hang Tabs
- The CP-22 Condensate Pump comes equipped with shatterproof stainless steel hang tabs which have hole-and-slot design for easy mounting. The tabs are located on convenient 8" centers.
|Dimensions||11.8" x 5.9" x 6.7"|
- (1) DiversiTech CP-22T Condensate Pump, 120V 22ft Lift
- (1) 20ft 3/8" Clear Vynil Tubing
Software / App