Dwyer® Magnehelic® gauge
Select the Dwyer® Magnehelic® gauge for high accuracy guaranteed within 2% of full-scale.
Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic® gauge movement, it quickly indicates low air or non- corrosive gas pressures either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems. It's inexpensive, too.
The Magnehelic® gauge is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
SPECIFICATIONS Measuring Range: 0- 2 inches water column
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover.
- Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy: ±2% of FS throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20 in Hg to 15 psig
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar)
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F* (-7 to 60°C)
- Size: 4 ? (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position
- Process Connections: 1/8 ? female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g)
- Standard Accessories: Two 1/8 ? NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8 ? pipe thread to rubber tubing adapter, and three flush mounting adapters with screws.
Software / App