Corentium Pro Radon Monitor
The Corentium Pro radon gas monitor is a state-of-the-art measuring instrument that combines ease of use and performance. The Corentium monitor allows you to take a reading of the radon levels and will report daily, weekly and long term concentrations via the app that can be found in your IOS store and Android store.
Corentium Pro samples indoor air through a passive diffusion chamber, using alpha spectrometry to precisely calculate the radon level. Radon is detected using silicon photodiodes to both count and measure the energy of alpha particles resulting from the decay chain of radon gas. The instrument is calibrated to reference instruments in accredited laboratories, and is NRPP certified.
Powered by 3 standard AAA batteries that last up to 2 years. The Corentium monitor is also an essential tool to use when performing property inspections or when checking the operation of a radon mitigation system.
- Fully AARST-NRPP Certified for home inspections and radon testing in the North American market and beyond
- Radon data available by the hour, 1-day, 7-day and long term averages
- BlueTooth connectivity
- Extremely accurate: After 24 hours: ±7% + 0..12 pCi/L) After 7 days: ±5% + 0.05 pCi/L)
- Mobile App display short term 1 day and 7 days, and long term 1 year average
- USA version in pCi/L
- iOS app, Android app
- Comes with carry case and micro USB cable
- Includes easy Windows-based software (Excel Compatible) for analysis and reporting of results
- On board sensors that measure humidity, temperature, atmospheric pressure and tilt
- Stores up to 5 years of data at 1 hour sampling rate
- Tripod socket (tripod not included)
- Weight 11.3 oz (320 gr.)
- Tilt and Accelerator
- 1 Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor
- 3 x AA batteries
- micro USB cable
- User manual
- Software LINK TO DOWNLOAD
- Hard Case
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does this work on Mac?
Answer: No, the Corentium Pro Software is a Windows-based application.
Question: Can I use this as a home inspector? Is it NRPP certified?
Answer: Yes, the Corentium Pro is fully NRPP certified and is able to perform 48-hour measurements. Many home inspectors across the world already use it for their official radon tests.
Question: How quickly can the Corentium Pro device calculate accurate results? A home inspection lasts only a few hours, will it have to be left overnight?
Answer: In the US, a short-term test lasts a minimum of 48 hours. However, we recommend measuring at least 7 days, and preferably a few months. The longer you measure, the more accurate the results.
Question: What is the estimated lifetime of the instrument?
Answer: The estimated lifetime is 10 years. The AA Batteries are estimated to last approximately 2 years.Question: How accurate is the device?Answer: The standard deviation from the exact radon level is less than 7% after 24 hours, and less than 5% after 7 days. Accuracy can be improved further by measuring longer.
Software / App
How To Install The CRA Software
The CRA software is a Windows-based application for managing your measurements and generating your reports on your laptop.
In order to install the CRA software:
- 1. Click on the .exe file to start the installation procedure
- 2. Connect the Pro instrument to your computer (Note: please make sure you do this after you have completed the installation process, and before runing the CRA SW for the first time).
- 3. Open the CRA SW.
If you follow these steps carefully, you will be able to load your measurements and start using the CRA in a few seconds.