Adey MC1+ Rapide Protector
MC1+ Rapide is the faster way to prevent corrosion and protect hydronic heating from scale. Its quick-dose bottle means the heating treatment can be added via a radiator, via any available boiler drain in as little as 20 seconds, meaning its protection gets to work quicker.
- Helps maintain the central heating’s efficiency
- Protects against corrosion and scale
- Extends the central heating system’s lifetime
- Helps reduce heating costs and maintenance bills
- Increased strength high performance magnetite inhibitor
- Best in class formulation for mild steel protection
- Every bottle of MC1+ is performance tested
- Suitable for all heating systems
- Compatible with all metals
- Part L Building Regulation compliant
- Quick-dose bottle for speedier injection – takes as little as 20 seconds
- Versatile dosing options – via the radiator, air vent or boiler
- Treats 33 gallons / 15 standard radiators, 25% more than similar products on the market
|Physical and chemical properties
|Soluble in water
|pH (concentrated solution):
|1.12 - 1.16 g/cm³
- (1) MC1+ Rapide Protector
300ml of MC1+ Rapide treats 125 litres or up to 15 single panel radiators. Introduce MC1+ RAPIDE to the system using the adaptor provided via the filling loop, radiator or through a MagnaClean® filter air vent.
For ongoing protection, MC1+ RAPIDE levels should be checked regularly during annual system service, or following any system maintenance requiring full or partial drain-down. Do not use in single feed indirect cylinders.
MC1+ Rapide Protector Safety Data Sheet
Software / App