Veto Pro Pac OT-XL Heavy Duty Open Top Tool Bag
Sometimes opportunity knocks and says, I need it done right now.
Enter the Open Top version of our award winning XL. It's the perfect king-sized, all-purpose bag for those fill 'em up and go situations. Designed for one-handed tool and gear transportation, these open top bags offer a convenient way for you to transport everything you need to the location of the job. Enjoy the convenience of working out of an open bag with everything you need in sight and within your reach.
- Shoulder Strap: Heavy Duty, Non-Slip Padded Shoulder Strap
- Vertical Tiered Tool Pockets: 40
- Flat Zippered Pockets: 4
- D-Rings: 2 large and 4 small
- Stainless Steel Tape Clip
- Waterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Handle: Injection Molded Nylon Plastic w/ over-molded rubber grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- Fold-Back Snaps: 6 zinc, marine grade
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: 38 zinc, marine grade rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
- 5 year limited warranty
|Weight (empty)||9.2 lbs|
|Height (with handle)||17 in|
|Warranty||5 year limited|
- (1) Veto Pro Pac OT-XL Heavy Duty Open Top Tool Bag
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and Maintenance
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will clog the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed proceed with caution!
Software / App