The TKX is a state-of-the-art leak detector used to rapidly locate combustible gas leaks. High sensitivity allows rapid leak detection and tick rate control to pinpoint leaks. Low initial cost and low maintenance make the SENSIT®TKX the perfect choice.
- High sensitivity allows immediate leak detection
- Audio and visual leak indicator
- Adjustable tick rate to pinpoint leaks fast
- Solid state sensor
- UL Approved
- Locate inside and outside gas piping, fitting and valve leaks easily.
- Locate gas leaks on gas fired power stations.
- Identify the presence of hazardous material such as gasoline, industrial emissions or spills. Identify suspected areas of accelerant usage.
|Size||3.5" x 10" X 1.6 (8.9 x 25.4 x 4 cm)|
|Weight||1.3 lb. (0.59kg)|
|Construction||High impact ABS|
|Battery Power||3 "C" alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||Approx. 30 hrs|
|Gooseneck||16" (40.6 cm) reach|
|Operational Temp||-20F to 150F (-28.9C to 65.6C)|
|Sensitivity||50 ppm methane|
|Response Time||Less than 1 second|
Software / App