TSI VT-A AirPro Thermoanemometer (HotWire)Articulated Probe
The AirPro Thermoanemometer Articulating Probe Model VT-A measures air velocity and temperature while enabling the calculation of air flow. It can attach directly to the AirPro Velocity Meter AP500 or via stackable probes for extended measurements. Although designed exclusively for wireless applications, the AirPro measurement probes do not compromise on the high reliability, accuracy, and overall performance customers have come to expect from TSI.
- 30 to 6000 ft/min (0 to 30 m/s)
- 14 to 150°F (-10 to 65°C)
- ±3% of reading or ±3 ft/min
- ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- 1 ft/min (0.01 m/s)
- 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Length 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Length can be extended to 48 inches with extensions
- Max Diameter 0.375 in. (9.5 mm)
- Articulating Section Length 6 in. (15.2 cm)
*Probe includes calibration certificate and protective case.
Software / App