CPS 5-2-1 Surge Protector Max Current 60,000 Amps - Pack of 20
Designed to protect HVAC equipment by suppressing harmful energy produced by lightning strikes and other power surges.
The 5-2-1 SPD60 surge protection device incorporates the latest in protection technology and ease of installation. These surge protectors are designed to protect equipment by suppressing the harmful energy produced by lightning strikes and other power line transients commonly found in HVAC installations. The voltage surge or spikes can be very damaging to HVAC equipment, shortening the life of the compressor and reducing its efficiency.
- Entire HVAC unit
- Heat pumps
- Refrigeration systems
- Electro-mechanical devices
- TUV certified to UL-1149 4th edition
- Diagnostic Lights: Green LED indicates surge protection active and Red the device has power
- Rated up to 60,000 Amps
- IP67 Rated type 4X enclosure
|Maximum Surge Current||60,000 Amps|
|Diagnostic Indicator||Green LED (ON) Active Protection Red LED (ON) power applied|
- (20) CPS 5-2-1 Surge Protector Max Current 60,000 Amps
Software / App