FLIR T560-EST Handheld Thermal Screening Camera with 42 Degree Lens
Mobile, quick to set up, and ready to go in minutes
The FLIR T560-EST handheld thermal camera is a non-contact screening tool that serves as a first line of defense against potential health risks. This FLIR EST thermal screening solution detects and visualizes heat to quickly identify individuals with an elevated skin temperature. Battery-powered and featuring an integrated touchscreen display, the T560-EST sets up quickly and easily for operation in temporary or mobile screening settings. The on-camera FLIR Screen-EST Mode offers visual positioning guides, automatic sampling to maintain an updated temperature average, and graphic pass/fail indicators for results, reducing the burden on screening station operators. A 640 × 480 pixel detector offers the highest thermal resolution in this line of handheld FLIR EST cameras, for superior measurement accuracy. Compatibility with FLIR Screen-EST Desktop software makes this camera a good fit for permanent installations as well.
Easy set-up and operation
- Begin screening quickly with limited ramp-up time, simple video connectivity, and choice of >2.5-hour battery or external power.
Fast, accurate screening
- Optimal screening accuracy with automatic ambient drift compensation, visual pass/fail graphic indicators, and audible alarms.
Maintain safety and privacy
- On-camera FLIR Screen-EST Mode does not store images or personal information and allows for social distancing in screening setups.
- (1) FLIR T560-EST Handheld Thermal Screening Camera with 24 Degree Lens
- (1) Power supply for battery charger
- (1) SD card (8 GB)
- (1) USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable (USB 2.0 standard) 1.0 m
- (1) Neck Strap
- (1) Hard transport case
- (1) Remote Operation Button
- (1) Battery (2 ea)
- (1) FLIR Thermal Studio Pro license card (1 year subscription)
Software / App