Introducing the HAVEN Ecosystem
THE solution for whole-home active air management: for peace of mind, and clean air services year round.
Are you a contractor looking to buy multiple units to install? Click HERE (3 pack) to save.
The HAVEN ecosystem monitors IAQ, automates HVAC equipment, and empowers HVAC professionals to provide active air management through on demand filtration, ventilation and humidity controls. HAVEN's superior technology provides HVAC professionals with repeat sales opportunities, competitive advantages, and a foundation for building trusting relationships with their customers.
In addition to common issues, every home has a different HVAC configuration, location and occupant activities. Contractors are given the challenging task of diagnosing the air quality issues their customers are experiencing. HAVEN is a new generation of HVAC products designed to empower contractors to make decisions and recommendations based on reliable data. The HAVEN ecosystem consists of the in duct Central Air Monitor, and the NEW Central Air Controller, alongside the Pro Web Portal and Mobile IAQ App for homeowners.
The HAVEN Central Air Monitor and Controller
Meet the HAVEN Central Air Monitor: the first duct-mounted, whole home air quality monitor - built for HVAC professionals. The Monitor gets professionally installed into the duct, right next to the air handler or furnace. This is how it's able to monitor the health of the air in the whole home. The NEW HAVEN Central Air Controller then activates HVAC equipment automatically based on real-time readings from the Monitor, ensuring proper filtration and circulation of the home's air. Additional controllers are available for homes with multiple automation requirements
- Remote HVAC & IAQ diagnostics through the HAVEN Pro Web Portal
- On-demand HVAC automation for Active Air Management
- Dedicated Pro & Homeowner support teams
- Data driven sales opportunities
- Visitless customer management
- Builds trust & creates long term customers
How it Works
- The Central Air Monitor is installed in the duct of a customer's home, where it tracks particles, airborne chemicals, relative humidity levels and airflow status.
- The Central Air Controller activates HVAC equipment automatically, ensuring proper filtration and circulation of the home's air based on real- time readings from the Monitor. The two work together to 'supercharge' any ducted HVAC system & IAQ accessory through an added layer of intelligence for active air management.
- The HAVEN Pro Web Portal provides HVAC professionals with access to homeowner data and insights, as well as the knowledge and tools they need to provide clean air services, year-round.
- The HAVEN IAQ App provides homeowners with the peace of mind that HAVEN is automatically responding to IAQ events, worry free.
The HAVEN Pro Web Portal
The ultimate tool for HVAC professionals to access customer data for year-round touchpoints.
Pro Web Portal Features
- Automatically prioritizes customers based on IAQ status
- Visitless customer management, Perfect for maintenance and service contracts
- IAQ report generator to facilitate sales and upgrade conversations
- Analytics & insights dashboard
- Education, Sales & Marketing resources
The HAVEN IAQ App
This app will support HAVEN Pro's through the physical installation of the HAVEN products, as well as connecting the device to the home's WiFI network. It provides your customers with 24/7/365 air quality insights including notifications, air quality scores, and recommendations. The in-app "Contractor Contact" feature makes it easy for your customer to get in touch for clean air services, year round.
BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT: Buyer acknowledges that this product must be installed by a licensed HAVEN contractor to function properly.
Acknowledgement of the above statement is required prior to purchasing. Please see the Options above the Add to Cart button to acknowledge this mandatory step before purchasing.
- (1) Central Air Monitor
- (1) Mounting plate
- (1) Alignment plate
- (2) Screws
- (2) Gaskets
- (1) 2mm slotted screwdriver
- (4) Lever nuts
- (1) Central Air Controller
- (2) Mounting screws
- (1) Reset Pin
- (2) Wago connectors
- (1) Quick start guide card
Software / App
The HAVEN IAQ App
HVAC Contractors - Download the HAVEN IAQ App & apply to become a HAVEN Pro.
This app will support HAVEN Pro's through the physical installation of the HAVEN products, as well as connecting the device to the homes WiFI network. It provides your customers with 24/7/365 air quality insights including notifications, air quality scores, and recommendations. The in-app "Contractor Contact" feature makes it easy for your customer to get in touch for clean air services, year round. Apply and become a HAVEN Pro today!