Testo 0555 6742 Dew Point Transmitter NPT1/2" Thread
Air, compressed air, and gases are used in all areas of industry. Humidity and moisture are generally undesirable because they can cause damage or impair the quality of the end product. The use of measuring and control technology is recommended, in order to monitor humidity in the network and prevent damage.
The testo 6742 dewpoint transmitter was designed specifically for measuring trace humidity in compressed or dry air. It boasts a polymer humidity sensor which features a high degree of accuracy and long-term stability.
Use the dewpoint transmitter to prevent damage (e.g. in refrigeration dryers or membrane dryers). This can save you a considerable amount of money, because if the quality of the end product is impaired in any way, it can prove costly. The cost of running adsorption dryers can also be reduced: accurate humidity-controlled chamber activation precisely adjusts the use of regenerated air to meet requirements not at a preset time increment, which often creates unnecessary, excess consumption of regenerated air.
- High accuracy: the testo 6742 dewpoint transmitter uses the Testo polymer sensor to measure humidity with a high degree of precision – up to ±1 K at 0°C (+32°F)
- Scalable analog output: the dewpoint transmitter converts the measured values into a standardized electrical signal, whereby the analog output can be scaled as required (4 to 20 mA)
- Alarm plug with 2 integrated switching outputs (optional): use the switching contact plug for MAX monitoring
- Practical format: the testo 6742 dewpoint transmitter features a compact and user-friendly design (e.g. with a housing that can be rotated by 350°)
- (1) Testo 0555 6742 Dew Point Transmitter NPT1/2" Thread
Software / App