AccuTrak VPE-1000 Ultrasonic Leak Detector
When powerful performance is needed and budgets are limited, choose the versatile Superior AccuTrak VPE-1000 Ultrasonic Leak Detector. It is the first low cost digital ultrasonic leak detector, offering extraordinary features at a fraction of the cost of other ultrasonic instruments. The versatile AccuTrak VPE-1000 features separate ultra-sensitive sensors for both airborne and contact ultrasound. Extremely sensitive to the ultrasonic sound of leaks and friction in industrial systems, the VPE-1000 Ultrasonic Leak Detector uses a technique called "heterodyning" to translate ultrasound to a lower frequency which our ears can interpret. AccuTrak® Ultrasonic Leak Detectors are so sensitive they can hear the blink of an eye, yet most background noise will not interfere with leak detection accuracy. Patented technology uses a microcomputer and digital circuitry making the AccuTrak VPE-1000 the most accurate and repeatable ultrasonic leak detector available in its class.
Applications & Features:
- Leak Detection: Air, Refrigerant, Vacuum, ANY GAS!
- Steam Traps: Detect live steam loss in seconds!
- Valves: Detect/hear internal leakage in check, ball, needle, gate or any type of valve! Diagnose thermal expansion valves in just five minutes!
- Bearings: Hear wear and lubrication problems before damage is done!
- Electric Arc and Corona: Inspect circuit breakers, relays, and buss bars! Check for corrosion on contacts and proper insulation!
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics: Inspect controls, hoses, tools, fittings and internal cylinders with ease!
- Vibration: Detect the ultrasonic sound generated by excessive friction!
- Fan Belts You may be familiar with the sound of a loose fan belt in a car. Early warning of such wear is indicated by a similar sound in the ultrasonic range.
- Digital LED Indicators: Both alphanumeric and bar-graph!
- Digital Peak Hold: Holds highest level for easy readability!
- Separate Volume/Sensitivity: Independent controls allow you to "zoom" into sounds in noisy areas!
- Dual Sensors: Each with excellent frequency response, and independent settings
Includes everything you need!
- Touchprobe & waveguide attachments
- Comfortable over the ear headset
- Owners manual
- Instructional video
- Hard case
|AccuTrak VPE-GN Specifications|
|Airborne Sensor Sensitivity:||-80db/V-µbar|
|Detection Performance:||5mil ID @ 5PSI From 50' (60db Ambient Sound Level-No In-band Sound)|
|Ultrasound Converter type:||Digitally Controlled Heterodyne|
|Airborn Frequency response:||36kHz-42kHz|
|Touch Probe Frequency response:||16kHz-24kHz|
|Sensitivity Control:||256 Steps|
|Digital Volume Control:||256 Steps AUDIO ZOOM|
|Output, Audio:||0Hz to 4kHz|
|Output, Visual:||20 Element Bar Graph with PEAK-Hold and Separate Alphanumeric Digital Display allowing simultaneous readings and comparisons.|
|Battery Type:||Std. 9 Volt Alkaline|
|Run Time:||55-80 hrs|
|Dimensions:||7.075" (17.97cm) X 2.4" (61mm) X .875" (22.22mm)|
|Weight:||0.5lb (233gr) Includes Battery|
|Body Materials:||Aluminum and ABS|
- (1) Model VPE-1000 Detector
- (1) Industrial Grade Noise Cancelling Head Set
- (1) Stainless Steel Contact Probe
- (1) (Large) Hard Carrying Case w/ custom foam inserts
- (1) Flexible Wave Guide
- (1) Alkaline Battery
- (1) User's Manual
Software / App