Bacharach MVR-300 Refrigerant Leak Detector, R-32, 2500ppm
Refrigerant Detector for VRF Systems in Occupied Spaces
- Fits in standard electrical boxes for easy installation
- Low profile / flush mount for aesthetically non-intrusive appearance
- Two relays and Modbus Communications for notifying building management & initiate counter measures
- Alarm options (LED, buzzer, two levels, configurable delay and fail-safe) to alert occupants and remotely inform building management of alarm location for rapid response as required
- Refrigerant specific sensors for enhanced safety
- Self diagnostics and simple field calibration for easy maintenance
- Unique plug-in field replaceable pre-calibrated sensor for low cost of ownership
The MVR-300 detector is specifically designed to provide continuous monitoring for refrigerants associated with high-efficiency, high volume refrigerant cooling and heating systems, such as VRF/VRV (Variable Refrigerant Flow/Variable Refrigerant Volume) systems. Typical applications include hotels, dormitories, hospitals, office buildings, and apartment buildings.
The MVR-300 audible and visual alarms alert occupants and simultaneously communicate to Building Management Systems/Building Automation Systems (BMS/BAS). Two on-board relays can be used to close valves, activate alarm devices and exhaust fans or initiate emergency calls to rescue teams.
The on-board Modbus RTU interface provides real-time information about concentrations, status and settings. It also enables custom configuration of the MVR-300 to any application specific requirements using multiple Modbus registers.
The MVR-300 is designed for easy installation and simple maintenance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Large refrigerant leaks into occupied spaces can reach concentrations that pose a suffocation risk to the occupants. The MVR-300 is not designed to be used as the sole safety device for this risk. Safety of the occupants also must take a system designed approach that includes things such as ventilation, detection, early warning, mitigation and design redundancy.
|Measuring Ranges||2,500 ppm|
|Housing||Flush mount, white ABS, fits in most 2-gang electrical back-boxes|
|Size (L x W x D, approx.)||6" x 4.1" x 1.75" (150 x 105 x 45 mm) including bezel|
|Protection||Indoor: IP40, NEMA 1|
|Weight (approx.)||8 oz (230 g)|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 4 W max.|
|Indicator||Tri-color LED: green, amber, red|
|Buzzer||80 dB at 12" (30 cm)|
|Relay||Two SPDT: low alarm and high alarm / fault, normal or fail-safe; configurable|
|Alarm Delay||0 to 15 minutes; configurable 0, 5, 10, 15|
|Wiring||Power: 3-core cable, 14 to 20 AWG (0.5 to 2.0 mm2) |
Relay: 3-core cable, 18 to 20 AWG (0.5 to 1.0 mm2)
Modbus: 2-core twisted pair shielded cable 18 to 24 AWG
|Modbus RTU||Baud Rage: 9,600 or 19,200; configurable|
|Environmental Conditions||Operating Temperature: 32 to 120°F (0 to 50°C) |
Storage Temperature: 5 to 100°F (-20 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
Pressure: 23.6 to 32.5 inch of Hg (800 to 1,100 hPa)
|Elevation||0 to 6,560 ft. (2,000 m) altitude|
|Sensor life||2 year minimum life with recommended 6 month testing and/or recalibration|
|Approvals||CE, UL/CSA/IEC/EN 61010-1|
- (1) Bacharach MVR-300 Refrigerant Leak Detector, R-32, 2500ppm
Software / App