DiversiTech CVMINI ClearVue Mini Ductless System Pump
Featuring super quiet operation, specifically designed for ductless system installations, and including iQ Technology and Floatless Sensor, ClearVue Mini is chock full of innovative features, and priced competitively.
- Aluminum Pump Housing
- ClearVue Mini features an aluminum housing that is built to last. This aluminum protects the pump from physical damage, and helps contribute to the super quiet operation of the pump.
- Floatless Sensor
- Electromechanical float switches used in conventional condensate pumps are prone to mechanical failure including debris fouling, sunken floats, and misalignment. ClearVue’s Floatless Sensor eliminates the problems associated with conventional condensate pumps. No float, no problem.
- Flexible Installation
- ClearVue Mini is compact - only 3-1/2" x 2" x 3". It fits almost anywhere including inside a line set cover, inside the wall cassette unit (on some cassette models), and easily installs in ceiling or behind a wall. ClearVue Mini features suction lift of up to 6 feet.
- LED Indicator Lights
- ClearVue features four LED indicator lights: Ready, Pumping, Cleaning, and Alarm. The LED lights tell you what mode the pump is in at any given time.
- Separate Condensate Tank
- Tank can be located away from pump if needed, allowing for flexible installation. The small tank fits inside most indoor cassettes.
- Super Quiet
- ClearVue Mini is nearly inaudible. The sound rating is significantly less than 20 dB. You literally can hardly hear the pump run. This quiet operation allows maximum installation flexibility, as you can place the pump right in the room with the wall cassette.
- (1) DiversiTech CVMINI ClearVue Mini Ductless System Pump
Software / App