DiversiTech IQP-120 ClearVue Condensate Pump, 120V 22ft Lift
No Float, No Problems! ClearVue’s iQ Technology and Floatless Sensor make this the most advanced condensate pump ever. This new pump can provide up to 22ft of lift if needed. ClearVue runs at the minimum speed needed, saving wear on the pump. The pump selects the lowest effective speed, making it quieter than a regular pump. Its unique self-cleaning feature senses problems and automatically enters a self-cleaning mode using condensate water to fix the issue. The ClearVue pump features a clear bottom tank to easily check the water level.
- Variable Speed and Lift
- ClearVue senses how fast the condensate is entering the tank and adjusts its speed and lift to keep the tank clear. This helps ClearVue operate at the proper speed and makes the pump work quietly.
- Floatless Sensor
- Electromechanical float switches used in conventional condensate pumps are prone to mechanical failure including debris fouling, sunken floats, and misalignment. ClearVue’s Floatless Sensor eliminates the problems associated with conventional condensate pumps. No float, no problem.
- Push Button Drain
- Need to drain the tank quickly? Simply push the DRAIN button and ClearVue removes all the water in the tank fast.
- LED Indicator Lights
- ClearVue features four LED indicator lights: Ready, Pumping, Cleaning, and Alarm. The LED lights tell you what mode the pump is in at any given time.
- ClearVue condensate pump features a unique, self-cleaning mode to maintain and keep drain lines clear.
- Clear Tank
- The clear tank feature of ClearVue allows the user to see the activities inside making troubleshooting more accurate and much faster.
- (1) DiversiTech IQP-120 ClearVue Condensate Pump, 120V 22ft Lift
Software / App