CPS ABM EasyHood Airflow Capture Hood (Hood Only)
The ABM-HOOD "EasyHood" includes: Padded Carrying Case, Expansion Hood (for grilles up to 24 inches x 24 inches) and a Low Airflow Adapter. Use an ABM-100 or ABM-200 (not included) meter with a smartphone to display, capture and record real-time airflow readings from air grilles ranging from 12 inches to 24 inches.
The Fastest and Easiest Way to Measure Airflow!
- No more entering duct dimensions!
- No more determining (or guessing) AK factors!
- No more traversing the grille!
Other Balometer hoods cost 10 times as much, are too delicate and need constant calibration.The ABM-Hood comes with a 24” x 24” extension hood that can be connected and extended in less than 5 seconds and ABM200. We also revolutionized the Extension Hood (Patent Pending)
- Stores readings on your smart device and generates professional reports to send customers
- Rugged control box
- Vortex air straightener
- Low volume reducer plate (for readings down to 7 CFM)
- Up to 12” x 12” tests with the control box or up 24” x24” tests with the extension hood
- Wireless and wired connections to the ABM-100 & ABM-200
- Canvas carrying case
Download the Free CPS Link App Here
Approved by the California Energy Commission (CEC) for use in as an Airflow Measurement Device for HVAC Forced Air Systems per the 2016 Building Energy Efficiency Standards (Title 24, Part6) Section 100.0(h) and Reference Residential Appendices Section RA3.3. Click Here for details.
|Basic hood opening:||12" x 12"|
|Expansion hood opening:||24" x 24" (included)|
|Weight:||4.75lbs (includes expansion hood)|
|Hood size:||17.75" x 25" x 25"|
Calibration Certification: Accuracy verified in accordance with ANSI AMCA 201-207 Airflow Rate Device Verification Airflow calibration and certification tests performed at a 3rd party AMCA Certified Laboratory in accordance wiht ANSI/AMCA 210-ANSI/AMCA 51 test methods.
- (1) Airflow Capture Hood
- (1) Padded Carrying Case
- (1) Expansion Hood (for grilles up to 24" x 24")
- (1) Low Airflow Adapter