CPS ABM EasyHood Airflow Capture Hood with Environmental Meter
The ABM-HOOD-200 "EasyHood" includes: ABM-200, Padded Carrying Case, Expansion Hood (for grilles up to 24 inches x 24 inches) and a Low Airflow Adapter. Use the included ABM-200 meter with a smartphone to display, capture and record real-time airflow readings from air grilles ranging from 12 inches to 24 inches. The ABM-100 is also compatible with ABM-HOOD and may be purchased separately.
The Fastest and Easiest Way to Measure Airflow!
- No more entering duct dimensions!
- No more determining (or guessing) AK factors!
- No more traversing the grille!
Other Balometer hoods cost 10 times as much, are too delicate and need constant calibration.The ABM-Hood comes with a 24" x 24" extension hood that can be connected and extended in less than 5 seconds and ABM200. We also revolutionized the Extension Hood (Patent Pending)
- Stores readings on your smart device and generates professional reports to send customers
- Rugged control box
- Vortex air straightener
- Low volume reducer plate (for readings down to 7 CFM)
- Up to 12" x 12" tests with the control box or up 24" x24" tests with the extension hood
- Wireless and wired connections to the ABM-100 & ABM-200
- Canvas carrying case
Download the Free CPS Link App Here
|Basic hood opening:||12" x 12"|
|Expansion hood opening:||24" x 24" (included)|
|Weight:||4.75lbs (includes expansion hood)|
|Hood size:||17.75" x 25" x 25"|
|Wireless range:||~100ft. (30.5 m)|
|AirFlow low volume test:||(CFM) 7-100|
|AirFlow regular test:||(CFM) 35~720|
|Operating Temp:||(F) 0 to 140|
|Battery life:||(hrs) >500|
Calibration Certification: Accuracy verified in accordance with ANSI AMCA 201-207 Airflow Rate Device Verification Airflow calibration and certification tests performed at a 3rd party AMCA Certified Laboratory in accordance wiht ANSI/AMCA 210-ANSI/AMCA 51 test methods.
- (1) Airflow Capture Hood
- (1) ABM 200
- (1) Padded Carrying Case
- (1) Expansion Hood (for grilles up to 24" x 24")
- (1) Low Airflow Adapter