Fluke INPP10 Insulated Fast Adjust Pump Pliers
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke is the world leader in handheld test tools. And everything about Fluke multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools applies to our insulated hand tools:
- Rated to 1000 V. Tested and permanently labeled by an independent third-party lab
- Subjected to a 10,000 volt dielectric strength test, to prove the protection works
- Comply with international standards IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Comply with NFPA 70E, which requires personal protective equipment and insulated tools rated for the environment
Fluke insulated pliers and cutters give you a range of options when the job requires jaws with bite.
- More gripping strength and comfort compared to conventional pump pliers of the same length.
- 27 jaw adjustment steps for more accurate gripping of work piece with less slippage than other designs.
- Improved access to the workpiece in tight spaces due to slim size in the head and joint area.
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece with low hand force required.
- Gripping surfaces with teeth hardened to HRC61 for low wear and reliable gripping.
- Box-joint design; high stability because of double guide.
- Pinch guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched
- German CMV steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
- (1) Fluke INPP10 Insulated Fast Adjust Pump Pliers
Software / App