Fluke IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke is the world leader in handheld test tools. And everything about Fluke multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools applies to our insulated hand tools:
- Rated to 1000 V. Tested and permanently labeled by an independent third-party lab
- Subjected to a 10,000 volt dielectric strength test, to prove the protection works
- Comply with international standards IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Comply with NFPA 70E, which requires personal protective equipment and insulated tools rated for the environment
Fluke offers three styles and multiple sizes – seven drivers in all. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC. Every screwdriver individually tested to 10,000 volts
- Ergonomic handle that adapts to user’s hand, causes less strain and work fatigue while providing maximum torque
- Full length, impact proof handle core is coated with soft-grip outer material, hanging hole for extra security, and anti-roll handle design
- Slim insulated shaft allows access in hard to reach areas
- Manufactured from chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel for superior durability
|Shaft Length||3 in|
- (1) Fluke IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
Software / App