Inficon TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector
Proven Heated Diode Technology in an Affordable Package
TEK-Mate is the ideal refrigerant leak detector for the light-to-medium duty user who demands reliable leak detection at a budget-friendly price.
Features such as the patented INFICON heated diode sensor, variable intensity audible and visual alarms and automatic compensation for changing background refrigerant concentrations make TEK-Mate the best bargain in refrigerant leak detectors.
See for yourself why TEK-Mate is the #1 selling refrigerant leak detector in the HVAC/R market.
- Detects R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R448a, R507 (AZ-50), R32, HFO1234yf, and all other CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs
- Runs on 2 "D" cell batteries
- No need for adjustments since the automatic background compensation feature continuously monitors and compensates for changing background "noise."
- Heated diode sensor
- Two year replacement warranty
- Made in the USA
|Base unit includes||Sensor, (2) D size alkaline batteries, spare filters, a hard plastic carrying case|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)|
|Minimum sensitivity||0.25 oz./year (7 g/a)|
|Sensitivity according to EN14624 (R134a)||2 g/a|
|Controls||One multi-function button for power and high/low sensitivity selection|
|Power source||(2) D size alkaline batteries|
|Battery life||Approximately 16 hours|
|Weight with batteries||1.54 lb. (0.7 kg)|
|Probe length||15 in. (38 cm)|
|Certifications||EN 14624:2012, CE marking per Safety and EMC|
|Warranty (replacement)||2 year|
- (1) Inficon TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector
- (1) Sensor
- (2) D size alkaline batteries
- (1) spare filters
- (1) a hard plastic carrying case
Software / App