JB CoreMax Rapid Charge and Evacuation System - Valve Core Removal Tool
Provides up to 5x greater flow
The CoreMax family of manufacturing and service tools is an integrated, flexible system design that shortens processing time and provides up to 5x greater flow, dramatically improving sealing with faster access connections. The revolutionary CoreMax system gives you the choice of how you want to test, fill and evacuate your systems.
The CoreMax system eliminates process tubes and Schrader valves replacing them with a removable high flow valve. For units with process tubes and Schrader valves you may be able to reduce the cost of your refrigeration unit by replacing them with CoreMax. As a side benefit to eliminating process tubes, you may eliminate one or more brazed joints which are a potential leak path. This revolutionary method gives you the choice of how you want to test, fill and evacuate your systems. Sleeve actuated Design which allows removal and replacement of COREMAX valve core without loss of refrigerant in charged units.
- Pressure up to 600 psi
- Rugged stainless steel handle
- Tough ball bearing quick connect coupler
- Sleeve actuated tool allows core removal and replacement
- Heavy-duty brass body construction
- Eliminate process tubes and Schrader valves with the CoreMax High-Flow Valve
- Higher flow improves vacuum quality and shortens evacuation time
- Designed for CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants
- 1.625" diameter x 6.125" length approximate size
- (1) JB DV-BP-AC Adapter for PLATINUM FLEX AC / Battery Powered Vacuum Pump