Veto Pro Pac MC Service Tool Bag
The MC is small, lightweight and perfect for troubleshooting, diagnostics and job specific setups and offers 20 interior and exterior pockets for handling tools, meters, and a compact cordless drill/driver compartment.
The MC allows technicians and contractors the ability to set up multiple job specific bags that can also feed out of our LC, XL or XXL-F size bags. The MC holds plenty of essential tools for different types of work and is convenient enough to carry everywhere and get into tight spaces.
- Width: 8"
- Length: 10"
- Height: 12.5
- Weight (empty): 4.0 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 20 interior and exterior
- D-Rings: 2 large and 5 small
- Meters and compact cordless drill/driver compartment
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- Waterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1200 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1200 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Handle: Webbed handle with over-molded rubber grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: 38 zinc, marine grade rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
- (1) Veto Pro Pac MC Service Tool Bag
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and Maintenance
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!
Software / App