Appion MegaFlow Hose
Vacuum-certified MegaFlow Hoses are ultra-flexible and ultra-reliable, with larger interior diameter for high speed recovery and evacuation
Larger Hoses for Faster System Evacuation
Even when restricted by 1/4" system ports, using a 1/2" hose greatly reduces resistance and increases potential flow. This is especially true during system evacuation. Just using one 1/2" hose with 1/4" fittings can result in one tenth the evacuation time compared to one 1/4" hose.
Or look at it the other way: using 1/4" hose can make an evacuation take up to 10 times longer than when using 1/2" hoses
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum rated to 20 microns
- Larger interior diameter for superior performance
- Rated for use with R410a and all common refrigerants
- Every hose is tested and evacuated before shipping
- Ultra-flexible for easy connections in tight spaces
- 3200 psi burst and 640 psi working pressure for 1/2" hoses
Note: These are 1/2" hoses equipped with 3/8" x 1/4" fittings. It is the size of the hose that matters!
For California Consumers:
Software / App