Malco N2R Hand Notcher with 1" deep 'V' notch.
Specialized for folding and fabricating metal, including metal ductwork. The N2R Hand Notcher makes a full 1-inch (25.4 mm) deep “V” shaped corner notch in 24-gauge (0.71 mm) galvanized or (0.61 mm) mild steel. Long-wearing, precision-ground, steel upper jaw and hardened steel stamped components feature rust-resistant nickel plate and black oxide finishes. The Hand Notchers also features ergonomic RedLine Handle technology. An Engineered handle opening compliments the natural power stroke of any user’s hand and maximizes the powerful 7:1 mechanical advantage of compound-leverage head to handle linkage. Comfortable handle grip contours, a non-slip grip insert, spring handle actuation and a thumb-operated handle latch ensure a natural fit and feel for comfortable one hand operation anywhere on the job.
- More clearance for corner notches in ductwork.
- N2R model makes 1-inch (25.4 mm) deep, V" shaped cuts in 24-gauge (0.71 mm) Galvanized steel.
- Compound leverage produces 7 to 1 mechanical advantage.
- Ergonomic Redline Handles won’t wear you down.
- (1) Malco N2R Hand Notcher with 1" deep 'V' notch.
Software / App