Parker Sporlan SMART Pro/R High Pressure Sensor
Read it. Record it. Send it.
SMART Pro/R Service Tools were developed to make diagnostic readings faster and simpler. But the best part of the products might be the way they calculate and store the recorded data. And, they are hose-free and wire-free.
- Simple, app-supported readings with hose-free connections
- Instant data calculations plus export and storage capabilities
- The added freedom to read and record data remotely
- An easy method for safeguarding system diagnoses
- A great way to save time and increase productivity
Think of how much easier a service call is when you:
- Don't need to carry a lot of diagnostic equipment on-site
- Don't need to disconnect the hoses and risk losing refrigerant
- Don't have to worry about what type of refrigerant is being used
- Don't need a second technician to help conduct readings and record data.
|Connection Size||1/8" NPT - Male|
|Sensor Dimensions||5.95" x 1.87" x 1.62" (151mm x 48mm x 41mm)|
|Sensor Weight||0.38 lbs. (0.17 kg)|
|Accuracy||± 0.75% full scale|
|Resolution||0.1 psig / 0.1 barg|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)|
|Pressure Range||0 psig to 700 psig (0 barg to 48.3 barg)|
|Proof Pressure||1,000 psig (69.0 barg)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth v4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy / Bluetooth Smart)|
|Power Supply||Single, CR123A - Replaceable Battery|
|Battery Life||2,000 hours with battery provided and nominal 75°F / 24°C environment|
- (1) Parker Sporlan SMART Pro/R High Pressure Sensor
- (1) CR123A battery
- (1) 1/4" SAE adaptor with Schrader depressor
Software / App
Download the Parker Sporlan Pro/R App for Android or iOS
The measureQuick App supercharges a variety of BlueTooth smart tools with rich diagnostics, data logging and reporting capabilities. Now you can see intuitive visuals informing about each job, piece of equipment, or system all in one place!
Download the measureQuick App for your Android or iOS devices