Retrotec US5100 Blower Door System with DM32X Gauge, Model 5000 Fan, Smart Cloth Panel, and Frame
Retrotec's Most Popular Blower Door System for Residential & Small Commercial
Looking for a modified or high powered Blower Door or DucTester? Please contact us by phone, chat or email to get a quote for any Retrotec system.
Outsells all other makes & models!
Test any residential house. Complete with a gauge, fan, 6 ranges, connectors, software and a 10-year warranty on the fan shell. Fully automatic and manual operation. Quick connect frame with extra crossbar for stability and gauge mounting. Everything included.
Who uses it?
- Energy Auditors
- HVAC Contractors
- Building Contractors & Remodelers
- Home Inspectors
- Easy to learn & use. Perform a test in minutes.
- Color coded. Match up tubing colors to gauge colors. It's that simple.
- Full Package. Everything you need to start testing immediately (including our powerful digital gauge)
- Read results in any units. Get CFM, sq ft or ACH50 right on the gauge
- rCloud compatible. Auto test, report, and share with ease.
- Quick setup & teardown. Snap together, snap apart frame.
- 10-year fan shell warranty. They're built to last.
5000/6000 series blower doors DO NOT work with the DM-2 digital gauge.
|Specifications below are for each individual fan.|
|Fan Model #:||5000|
|Maximum Flow, per fan (60 Hz)||Free Air||6,400||3,020||10,874|
|Reduce values by 15% for 50Hz fan||75 Pa||5,400||2,549||9,175|
-on optional Range B29
|Dimensions:||22" (55.9 cm) inlet diameter, 9.75" (24.8 cm) long, 25" (63.5 cm) height|
|Weight:||33.5 lb (15.2 kg) or 35.2 lb (16.0 kg) with Ring A & Plated B8 installed|
|Power:||120V@60hz/11A or 240V@50hz/4.9A or 110V@50Hz/ 8.9A|
|Recommended Fan Calibration Interval:||5 years|
|Digital Gauge Model:||DM32X|
|Door Panel and Frame Model:||AL250|
|Type of Panel:||SmartCloth Panel & Frame - Single 1000/3000/5000/6000 Fan|
|Type of Frame:||Regular Sized Red Anodized Frame|
|Collapsed:||27-1/8" X 53-3/8" (68.9cm X 135.6cm)|
|Expanded:||53" - 97" (135 - 246 cm)|
|Frame Thickness:||1.75" (5.3 cm)|
|Weight (approx):||16 lbs (7.3 kg)|
* The max flow of the fan will vary depending on the following factors:
voltage, frequency, barometric pressure, back pressure, blade pitch, air temperature, bearing tightness, inlet air turbulence
* 5000/6000 series blower doors DO NOT work with the DM-2 digital gauge
- 1 x DM32X Digital Gauge Package
- (1) DM32X Digital Gauge
- (1) USB Cable, 6' (1.8 m)
- (1) Cat5 Cable, 7' (2 m) Blue
- (1) DM32X USB Charging Module
- (1) Gauge Case
- (1) Gauge Calibration Verification Report
- (1) 5000 Series Calibrated Fan (120V/60Hz)
- (1) Range Ring A for 5000/6000 Series Fan
- (1) B8 Plate for 5000/6000 Series Fan
- (8) 4" Blank Plugs
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Fan Cover
- (1) System Calibration Verification Report
- (1) Aluminum Frame, Red Anodized
- (1) SmartCloth for 1000/2000/3000/5000/6000 Series Fan, Regular Height
- (1) Fan Crossbar Strap for Aluminum Frame
- (1) Case for Aluminum Frame
- 1 x Blower Door Tubing Kit
- 1 x Umbilical for 1000/5000/6000 Series Fan, 7 ft (2 m)
- 1 x FanTestic Lite Blower Door Testing Software
Each package contains:
1 x 5000 Series Fan Set
1 x SmartCloth & Frame (new) - Single Fan
Software / App
Download the Retrotec rCloud App for your Android or iOS devices today!
The rCloud app runs the equipment over a WiFi connection or iDevice hotspot. It is used to run industry specified tests, and then saves the results of the tests locally on the device and to a backend database in the cloud via Azure. The tests are not accessible for editing by the user once they are saved (local databases are encrypted). The completed tests can be viewed immediately on the App and also on the rCloud website once they are uploaded to the backend database.