SolderWeld SW-HB1 Hot Block Heat Absorption Putty
A must-have when brazing, soldering or welding!
Hot Block was developed to completely stop the transfer of Heat up to 3000 degrees Fahrenheit. Very effective when brazing on copper or brass and works as a heat shield when protecting valves and fittings. This putty is a must when protecting reversing valves, ball valves and TXV. Hot Block is 100% reusable for life and if ever dries up, just add a little water and it recharges to new again. Blocks direct and conductive heat transfer on all types of surfaces and metals, including joints, valves, fittings, composite panels, rubber and plastics. Stops warp-age on thin metal.
Key Features and Benefits
- Hot Block is 100% reusable for life
- Add a little water and it recharges to new again
- Block direct and conductive heat transfer on any surface or metals when brazing, soldering or welding
- Protect heat sensitive parts and eliminate discoloration, warp-age and distortion
- Can be used to hold, align and jig parts for brazing, soldering or welding
- Is effective with any of these heat sources: Oxy-acetylene torch, Natural gas torch, MAPP Gas, Induction
- (1) SolderWeld SW-HB1 Hot Block Heat Absorption Putty - 1 lb
Software / App