Testo 0555 6744 Dew Point Transmitter NPT1/2" Thread with Display
The Testo 6740 series was especially developed for trace humidity measurement in compressed or dry air (e.g. granulate dryers) Thanks to a special adjustment, optimum accuracy in the trace humidity range has been achieved. The result of the development of the Testo 6740 series is a measuring range of -45°C to +30°C and excellent accuracy.
For the display of the relevant trace humidity parameters, a freely scalable analog output is available, optionally with a switch contact plug for MAX monitoring. In addition to this, the Testo 6740 series stands out thanks to its compact and user-friendly design, such as the rotatability of the housing by 350° for optimum positioning of the display.
- Measurement of dewpoints in the range from -45°C to +30°C
- Testo polymer humidity sensor with high accuracy and long-term stability
- Convenient operation via the display menu
- Analog output 4 to 20 mA (2-wire) and optional alarm plug with 2 integrated switch outputs
- Compact design with rotatable housing by 350° for optimum positioning of display
- Display with operating menu (optional)
- Trace humidity adjustment without reference measuring instrument possible on site with accessory (2-point adjustment device)
- High accuracy: the testo 6744 dew point transmitter uses the Testo polymer sensor to measure humidity with a high degree of precision - up to ±1 K at 0°C (+32°F)
- Scalable analog output: the dew point transmitter converts the measured values into a standardized electrical signal, whereby the analog output can be scaled as required (4 to 20 mA)
- Alarm plug with 2 integrated switching outputs (optional): use the switching contact plug for MAX monitoring
- Practical format: the testo 6744 dew point transmitter features a compact and user-friendly design. For example, the housing can be rotated by 350°, enabling optimum alignment of the display
- Display with operating menu: convenient operation and on-site read-out of reading
Software / App