The Testo "Entry Level" Airflow Kit
The Testo 510 - used for measuring manifold pressure, total external static pressure, and pressure drops across the indoor coil or filter. The 510 is also capable of measuring air velocity (>800 FPM) using a Pitot Tube. For more information, click here.
Testo 510 Features:
- Display in Pascal possible over entire measurement range
- 0-40 inH20 range (0 - 9999 Pascal)
- Low Range Accuracy: 3 Pa (0 to 30 Pa) or 0.01 inH2O (0 to 0.12 inH2O)
To see these tools in action, click here!
- (1) Testo 510 Manometer
- (1) 1/8" MPT to Barb Fitting
- (2) Static Pressure Tips
- (1) 10' Section of Silicone 1/4" Silicone Tubing
*Want to measure air velocity? Please include a Pitot Tube in your order.
Software / App