Appion CCT14 Core Control Tool 1/4in Female to 1/4in Male
Vacuum-Rated Core Depressor Tool for 1/4in Schrader Valve Fittings
Gain maximum control when depressing a valve core! This low-loss fitting depresses valve cores with ultimate precision, perfect for accurately charging AC systems or servicing high-flow Schrader valves. Quickly connect a digital stub gauge for easy system diagnostics. The advanced back seat seal makes the core control tool perfect for gauge isolation, adding another layer of protection for your vacuum gauge.
- Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum durability
- Double O-Ring design makes for unmatched reliability in high-pressure and a deep vacuum
- 1/4in side port for gauge or hose connection
- Designed for high pressure refrigerants including R410a
Why Use a Core Depressor Tool?
Core depressors are extremely useful when charging an A/C system, servicing systems with high-flow Schrader valves, isolating a vacuum gauge, and quickly diagnosing system pressures.
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum and Pressure?
All Appion Core Control Tools are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high-pressure refrigerants, such as R410A. This will give you the peace of mind that your tools aren't going to leak in a deep vacuum or while pressurized.
- (1) Appion CCT14 Core Control Tool 1/4 in