Klauke 19kN Crimping Tool with 5 Braze-Free Jaws
Original. Patented. Proven.
Klauke's lightweight, compact design increases productivity thanks to a short pressing cycle that crimps fittings in less than 10 seconds, plus a 350° jaw rotation that allows technicians to install in tight spaces. Its high-quality, powerful Makita Li-Ion technology provides 100-150 crimps per charge, with a charging time of just 15 minutes (2.0 Ah). Crimping force is 19 kN; minimum crimp pressure is 525 bar/7,613 psi. Comes with a 24-month warranty from date of purchase.
Compatible will all RLS Braze-Free fittings, Klauke tools and jaws offer a faster, easier and safer alternative to brazing. They make reliable connections in seconds with no flame – so no fire hazards, no gas or brazing materials, no brazing equipment, no hot work permits, no fire spotters and no need to nitrogen purge.
- Crimps fittings in less than 10 seconds
- Charging time of just 15 minutes (2.0 Ah)
- Crimping force is 19 kN; minimum crimp pressure is 525 bar/7,613 psi.
- (1) Klauke 19kN Crimping Tool
- (5) Klauke 19kN Jaws (3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8")
- (1) Accessory Kit
- (1) Tubing Cutter
- (1) Deburring Tool
- (1) RLS Crimp Gauge
- (1) Brush
- (1) RLS Depth Gauge
- (1) Abrasive Pad
- (1) Permanent Marker
- (1) Hard plastic carrying case
Software / App