Maclo MSHXLCST 1/4 and 5/16 C-RHEX Sawtooth Cleanable Reversible Hex Driver (6" Length)
Easily remove hex screws encased in HVAC sealant
Get ultimate versatility in a compact package. These exclusive drivers ensure that 1/4" and 5/16" hex sizes are always on hand for installation, with an integrated sawtooth design that cuts through soft and hardened HVAC and roofing sealant for rapid fastener removal. Built with S2 hardened steel for long life and superior durability, this removable and reversible hex driver allows the user to easily clean the socket and magnet. Get back to work in seconds by simply removing the driver from the impact to push the drive side of the shaft through the socket to quickly clear sealant buildup. Featuring an innovative design, the heavy-duty, deep-set magnet doesn't contact the screw, so the fasteners spin true, and the magnet retains its strength for years to come. It's the perfect companion for any trade professional.
Features and Benefits
- Reversible 1/4" & 5/16" hex sockets for quick changes between sizes during installation
- Integrated sawtooth design cuts through soft and hardened sealant for rapid fastener removal
- Removable driver for easy cleanup of the socket and magnet
- Heavy-duty, deep-set magnet doesn't contact the screw, so the fasteners spin true
- Built with S2 hardened steel for long life and superior durability
|Red 1/4", Yellow 5/16"
|1/4" Hex Chuck
- (1) Maclo MSHXLCST 1/4 and 5/16 C-RHEX Sawtooth Cleanable Reversible Hex Driver (6" Length)
Software / App