Paperback - AC Service Tech Refrigerant Charging and Service Procedures for Air Conditioning by Craig Migliaccio
Obtain key insights into each step of refrigerant charging and service
This Paperback is dedicated to those who are eager to learn the HVACR Trade and Refrigerant Charging/Troubleshooting Practices. In this book, you will find Step by Step Procedures for preparing an air conditioning and heat pump system for refrigerant, reading the manifold gauge set, measuring the refrigerant charge level, and troubleshooting problems with the system's refrigerant flow. This book differs from others as it gives key insights into each procedure along with tool use from a technician's perspective, in language that the technician can understand.
This book explains the refrigeration cycle of air conditioners and heat pumps, refrigerant properties, heat transfer, the components included in the system, the roles of each component, airflow requirements, and common problems.
Procedures included in this book:
- Pump Down
- Vacuum and Standing Vacuum Test
- Recovery and Recovery Bottle use
- Refrigerant Manifold Gauge Set and Hose Connections
- Service Valve Positions and Port Access
- Preparation of the System for Refrigerant
- Refrigerant Charging and Recovery on an Active System
- Troubleshooting the Refrigerant Charge and System Operation
- (1) Paperback - AC Service Tech Refrigerant Charging and Service Procedures for Air Conditioning by Craig Migliaccio