TEC Minneapolis Digital TrueFlow Solution Custom Kit with DG8 Manometer and 1 Adapter Plate
Easy and fast to use in the field. Select 1 included and any extra adapter plates in options above.
Already own a DG-8 or DG-1000? Get the custom kit here.
The all new Digital TrueFlow Air Handler Flow Meter provides a simple and accurate measurement of airflow through residential air handlers. The Digital TrueFlow Meter temporarily replaces the filter in the air handler distribution system during the airflow measurement process. If the filter location is directly adjacent to the air handler, the TrueFlow Meter will measure the total air handler flow. If the filter is located remotely at a central return, the TrueFlow Meter will measure airflow through the central return. The TrueFlow Meter provides direct CFM readings in 2 to 3 minutes without extensive calculations or setup. Can be used in a wide range of return plenums and air handler fan configurations. Proven to be more accurate than the single-point temperature rise method and easier than the fan curve method.
The new Digital TrueFlow features a built-in pressure gauge to allow wireless readings without the need to physically attach any tubing to the unit itself. Use your Android or iOS device to wirelessly control the Digital TrueFlow and a TEC digital gauge (model DG-8 or DG-1000) with the upcoming TrueFlow HVAC app and create detailed system reports. With the Digital TrueFlow Solution, it has never been easier to get it right!
- Follow step-by-step process with free TrueFlow App to measure system air flow and pressures with confidence
- Provides 3 primary workflows: Flow only, Flow grading per ANSI/ACCA/RESNET-310, and a comprehensive flow and pressure analysis
- Collects all data from Digital TrueFlow grid and DG-8 via Bluetooth (DG-1000 can also be used)
- Creates a Customer-friendly report which summarizes measurements ad results
- Pressure & flow analysis report provides a diagnosis of system, and if flow is outside target range, will summarize likely causes with suggested actions to be taken.
*The Digital TrueFlow requires input from a DG-8 or DG-1000 to pass measurements to the Digital TrueFlow App.
|Flow Accuracy||+/- 5%|
|Flow Range||300 to 2500 CFM (measurable flow range)|
|Power||Lithium-Ion Polymer Rechargeable Battery 2,000 mAh |
with USB-C charger/power adapter included
|Battery Life||Typically over 24 hours of continuous use|
|Digital Communication||Bluetooth Low Energy, USB 2.0|
|Grid Dimensions||12 x 18 x 0.75 inches|
|Grid Weight||2.1 Lbs. (952 g)|
|Adapter Weight||Varies by size, approximately 1.5 Lbs. (680 g)|
|Recommended Calibration Interval||48 months|
|Operating Temperature Range||32° F to 115° F (0° C to 45° C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||Less than one month: 15° F to 115° F (-10° C to 45° C) |
One month up to one year: 32° F to 77° F (0° C to 25° C)
- (1) TEC Digital True Flow Grid
- (1) DG8 Digital Gauge
- (1) Adapter plate (Select size in options)
- (1) USB 2.0 type-C cable
- (1) USB type-C power adapter
- (1) Magnetic static pressure probe
- (1) 5 ft green hose
- (1) 5 ft blue hose
- (1) Inline hose connector
- (1) Static pressure port plugs
- (1) DG-8 neoprene sleeve
- (1) DG-8 accessory bag
- (1) TrueFlow carrying case
- (1) TrueFlow App (Free download for iOS & Android)
Software / App