Testo 550i - App Operated Manifold
Everything on your smarthphone or tablet!
The testo 550i digital manifold enables technicians to control their daily servicing and maintenance work on refrigeration, air conditioning systems, and heat pumps entirely from their smartphone/tablet. Equipped with a 2-way valve block and rugged hook, the testo 550i saves you time with its fast and easy measurements, clearly presented results and digital documentation.
In addition, this compact instrument, designed with the most essential features, automatically connects to various Bluetooth probes for temperature, pressure and humidity, thus ensuring maximum flexibility for wireless working. Its proven quality and great durability guarantee the continuously high performance of your manifold in all conditions.
- The smallest digital manifold on the market
- Testo Smart App: full operation of service and maintenance tasks via app and smartphone or tablet, clearly visualized results, digital documentation, set your own favorites, always have the latest refrigerants available
- Maximum reliability and convenient handling in difficult to access environments thanks to the particularly compact, extremely rugged housing with protection class IP54
- Maximum flexibility, optionally expandable with testo Bluetooth Smart Probes for temperature, humidity, and vacuum
- For particularly quick and easy measurements on refrigeration and air conditioning systems as well as heat pumps
- Continuously high performance under all conditions: You can rely on the testo 550i manifold - it combines proven Testo quality with a high level of ruggedness
Whatever the digital manifolds are needed for – the new Testo 550 line has the right one. Compare and decide better.
Images link to best kit for the job
|Testo 550i Manifold|
|Pressure Range||-14 to 870 psi|
|Pressure Accuracy (at 72 °F)||±0.5% fs|
|Pressure Resolution||0.1 psi|
|Pressure Overload||940 psi|
|Operating temperature||14 to 122 °F|
|Storage temperature||-4 to 140 °F|
|Battery type||3 AAA batteries|
|Battery Life||130 hrs|
|Auto power off||After 10 minutes when not connected via Bluetooth|
|Dimensions||3.03 x 4.29 x 2.36 in.|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 (490ft)|
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 11.0 or newer |
Android 6.0 or newer
Requires mobile device with Bluetooth 4.0
- (1) Testo 550i - App Operated Manifold
- (1) Calibration Certificate
- (1) Manual
- (1) Batteries
Software / App
Download the Testo Smart App for your Android or iOS devices today!
Welcome to the new, digital age of measurement technology. With the testo Smart App, you turn your smartphone into a mobile, multi-functional command center for all applications involving refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems. Together with the Bluetooth-enabled measuring instruments and Smart Probes from Testo, this equips you optimally for the future. And everything which comes after it.
All applications of the new digital manifolds on your smartphone: With the new testo Smart App, you can evaluate results even faster Additionally, it helps you to avoid measurement errors, as stored measurement programs guide you step by step through the configuration and measurements. With the integrated documentation functions, reports can be created on site, and digital measurement protocols, including photos, can be sent as PDF or CSV files directly by e-mail. You can also set up customer data and measurement sites at the touch of a button, and synchronization with the free testo DataControl PC software is done wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
- All Testo 550s, Testo 557s and Testo 550i digital manifolds
- All Testo smart probes
- Testo 552i vacuum gauge
- Testo 770-3 clamp meter
- All in one - All Smart Probes and Bluetooth-capable Testo measuring instruments for refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems and heat pumps combined in one App
- Quick and easy - Measurement menus for a wide range of applications facilitate quick and easy configuration and performance of the measurement
- Graph of values - Measured values are displayed in graphic form to enable quick reading of the results
- Document and share - Easy creation of digital measurement protocols and documentation including photos as well as sending via e-mail