Veto Pro Pac Tech Pac Wheeler - Rolling Backpack Tool Bag
A rolling version of the best-selling TECH PAC
The TECH PAC WHEELER is a rolling version of the best-selling TECH PAC backpack tool bag. Featuring additional volume capacity & Veto Pro Pac’s proprietary V-SWAP system, the TECH PAC WHEELER provides a versatile tool transport system functioning as both a wheeled and backpack tool bag. Comes with a front tool panel (always required) and a back removable and exchangeable V-SWAP METER PANEL. An optional Laptop Panel or Bulk Storage Panel can be swapped in and are available separately.
- Waterproof Polypropylene plastic base with integral wheels and trolley system
- Optional & stowable backpack shoulder harness
- Quick release metal hasp supports load & allows easy access to rear storage bay
- V-SWAP removable tool pocket panel system with alternate tool panels available & sold separately
- 48 interior and exterior tool pockets
- Exterior manifold gauge & hose storage pocket
- Thermoformed cushioned EVA back pad
- Metal YKK locking zippers
- 8” Electrical tape strap
- Interior Gray pockets for better visibility
- Magnetic screw catcher
- 5 year Limited Warranty
|Max Payload||60lbs / 28kg|
|Weight (empty)||15 lbs / 7kg|
|Waranty||5 year limited|
- (1) Veto Pro Pac Tech Pac Wheeler
- (1) Removable & Swapable Meter Panel
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and Maintenance
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!
Software / App