Veto Pro Pac TECH-XL WHEELER Extra Large Rolling Tool Bag
A rolling version of the best-selling TECH-XL
The TECH-XL WHEELER is a rolling version of the tried and true TECH-XL tool bag. Featuring additional volume capacity and Veto Pro Pac's proprietary V-SWAP system, the TECH-XL WHEELER provides a versatile tool storage, organizing and wheeled transport system. The bag comes with innovative V-SWAP removable Tool (mandatory) and Meter pocket panels to allow for customization. Tool panel must remain inside the bag. Other panel is easily swapped out with optional Laptop and Bulk Storage panels, which are available and sold separately.
- Large front & back zippered storage bays keep tools safe & secure
- 85 interior and exterior tool pockets of varying sizes
- V-SWAP™ removable tool pocket panel system with alternate tool panels available & sold separately
- Front tool panel includes removable sub-panels for interior customization and storing of larger tools
- Waterproof Polypropylene plastic base with integral 5"(13cm) wheels and trolley system
- Thermoformed protective backside with hinged rub rails
- Metal YKK locking zippers
- 8” Electrical tape strap
- Interior Gray pockets for better visibility
- Magnetic screw catcher
- 5 year Limited Warranty
|100lbs / 45kg
|18 lbs / 8kg
|5 year limited
- (1) Veto Pro Pac TECH-XL WHEELER Extra Large Rolling Tool Bag
- (1) Removable & Swappable Tool Panel
- (1) Removable & Swappable Meter Panel
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and Maintenance
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!
Software / App