Yellow Jacket 42001 Refrigerant Manifold for R410A, R22, and R404A
Larger, easier to read 3-1/8" color-coded gauges
For decades, the YELLOW JACKET "Series 41" Test and Charging Manifold has been the standard of the industry for both ease-of-use and durability. This field proven manifold has now been combined with larger, easier to read 3-1/8" color-coded gauges in rugged steel cases with polycarbonate crystals. The refrigerant scales and pressure arcs are color coded for convenience and the numbers are large for high visibility.
Most importantly, these gauges feature 1% accuracy over the full pressure range. 1% accuracy is important for critical charge systems where an exact reading is critical. This manifold product line is designed for the air conditioning and refrigeration service technician who knows and appreciates the quality and durability of YELLOW JACKET products.
Key Features and Benefits
- Compatible with 3 types of refrigerant: R-22 / R-404A / R-410A
- Sliding double "O" ring pistons reduce wear
- Long life nylon seats
- Forged brass body for durability
- Full porting maximizes capacity and flow
- Full-size metal valve handles for easy operation.
- Color-coded scales
- Made in the USA
|Compatible Refrigerants||R-22 / R-404A / R-410A|
|Gauges||Red and Blue, 3-1/8"|
- (1) Yellow Jacket 42001 Refrigerant Manifold for R410A, R22, and R404A
- (1) Instruction Manual