Retrotec US300x Blower Door with Model 300 Fan - Large Cloth Panel
Advanced flexible design for houses.
Most accurate Passive-House system
Nothing has ever been built with so much flow measurement innovation. More power, less weight, and the ability to run for hours on batteries.
Smaller window frame option: Min Width x Height of 16" x 28" to Max 27"x 51" at same price. Simply Request a Quote!
Why Buy This Model?
- Ideal for small, tight houses and apartments or ducts.
- Engineered square corners on the door panel make this system 75% tighter than any other, making this the perfect Passive House system.
- Aluminum Frame has quick connect injection molded corners that decrease set up time with our snap together, snap apart frame while reducing leakage by 75%.
- The flow nozzle and centrifugal fan measure extremely accurately from 3 to 0.03 Air-changes per Hour at 50 Pa.
Who uses it?
Energy Auditors, HVAC Contractors, Building Contractors & Remodelers, Home Inspectors
|Maximum Flow, CFM||Free Air||803||379||1365|
|Minimum Flow||Range 102 - Standard||174.4||82.3||296.3|
|Range 74 - Standard||30.1||14.2||51.1|
|Range 47 - Standard||11.3||5.3||19.1|
|Range 29 - Optional||5.2||2.4||8.7|
|Range 18 - Optional||3.23||1.5||5.5|
|Range 11 – Optional||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Dimensions||14" × 12.5" × 14.5" (35.5 x 32 x 37 cm)|
|Weight||12 lb (5.5 kg)|
|Flow Accuracy||+/-3% ISO 17025 accredited certificate available|
|Power Supply||Input: 120V/60Hz, 240V/50Hz, or 110V/50Hz |
Output: 48V DC/ 3.31A
|Power Output||0.213 hp, 159 Watts|
|Maximum Fan Calibration Interval||Every 5 years or sooner depending on standard|
|Digital Gauge Model:||DM32X|
|Type of Panel:||Large Sized Cloth Panel for 200/300 Series Fan|
|Type of Frame:||Large Sized Red Anodized Frame|
|Collapsed:||27 1/8" X 53 3/8" (68.9cm X 135.6cm)|
|Expanded:||43 5/8" X 97 1/2" (110.8cm X 247.6cm)|
|Frame Thickness:||1.75" (5.3 cm)|
1 x DM32X Digital Gauge Package
- DM32X Dual Channel Color Touchscreen Manometer
- USB Cable, 6' (1.8 m)
- Cat5 Cable, 7' (2 m) Blue
- DM32X USB Charging Module
- Gauge Case
- Gauge Calibration Verification Report
1 x 300 Series Fan Set
- 300 Series Fan
- DC Power Supply for 300 Series Fan
- 300 Series Fan Power Cord With Plug Style B
- Control Panel for 300 Series Fan
- End Plate 300 - Range 102
- Deluxe Cordura Toolbag with Shoulder Strap
- Average calibration of fan
- System Calibration Verification Report
1 x 300 Fan Set of Range Plugs
- 4" Plug - Range 74
- 4" Plug - Range 47
- 4" Plug - Range 29
- 4" Plug - Blank
1 x Regular Cloth Door Panel and Frame for 200/300 Series Fan - Single Fan
- Aluminum Frame, Red Anodized
- Cloth for 300 Series Fan, Regular Height
- Fan Crossbar Strap for Aluminum Frame
- Case for Aluminum Frame
- 1 x Quick Connect Collar
- 1 x Blower Door Tubing Kit
- 1 x FanTestic Blower Door Testing Software
Software / App
Download the Retrotec rCloud App for your Android or iOS devices today!
The rCloud app runs the equipment over a WiFi connection or iDevice hotspot. It is used to run industry specified tests, and then saves the results of the tests locally on the device and to a backend database in the cloud via Azure. The tests are not accessible for editing by the user once they are saved (local databases are encrypted). The completed tests can be viewed immediately on the App and also on the rCloud website once they are uploaded to the backend database.