CPS 5-2-1 Compressor Saver for 1 to 3 Ton Systems
Give compressors the boost they need to start up quickly, more reliably, draw less power and save money
The 5-2-1 Compressor Saver uses a powerful multi-layer starting capacitor and a smart switch to give compressors the boost they needs to start up quickly, more reliably, draw less power and save money, too. The cost of a 5-2-1 Compressor Saver is a fraction of the cost of replacing a compressor damaged by hard starts. It could add years to the life of compressors and other electrical components associated with A/C systems.
The 5-2-1 Compressor Saver has been pre-wired for your convenience. There are only 3 color-coded wires which need to be connected. The Black wire will be connected to the Common side of the compressor. The Striped wire will be connected to the Start winding of the compressor and the Red wire will be connected to the Run winding of the compressor. Remember: 5, 2, 1 = Common, Start, Run.
- Extend the life of compressors
- Reduce damaging in-rush current by up to 50%
- Protect vital internal components
- Save homeowners costly repairs
- Start air conditioners that are close to breaking down
|88 - 108 Mfd
|1 - 3 Ton
- (1) CPS 5-2-1 Compressor Saver for 1 to 3 Ton Systems
Software / App