Malco MC12L Andy Aluminum Handled Offset Left Snips 12"
Sleek styling, easy blade replacement, and offset handles make Malco's offset 12" Andy snips more versatile. Ideal as a vinyl siding snip or for cutting aluminum, copper, or sheet metal. A sleek head design improves maneuverability making these snips capable of cutting tight material shapes such as vinyl siding J-Channel. A full 3" (76.2 mm) cutting length makes straight shearing with the Malco Andy™ snip fast and easy. The handles of the Andy™ snip feature multiple openings to fit a variety of hand types. All Malco Andy™ snips feature replaceable blades that can easily be replaced in the field.
Key Features and Benefits
- Offset handles guard hands and make long cuts with ease.
- Cuts straight and left curve cuts with ease.
- Sleek head design improves maneuverability.
- Full 3" (76.2 mm) cutting length
- Made in USA
- (1) Malco MC12L Andy Aluminum Handled Offset Left Snips 12"