Nylog White Gasket - Thread Sealant for Air, Gas, Water, and Glycol Systems
Nylog White is a non-hardening and non-drying sealant used to prevent high pressure leaks on threaded connections, gaskets, PEX, and o-rings. Using the newest and most advanced pipe dope sealant technology based on a custom blend of silicones and Teflon, this product is designed for use on compressed air, water, gas, and glycol systems. Chemically stable and compatible with all metals, plastics, rubber and composite materials.
- Sealant for Air, Gas, Water, and Glycol
- -50°F to 500°F
- NSF Registered for use in food areas
- Non-Corrosive and Non-Toxic
Directions for use:
- Turn off or disconnect all power.
- Brush Nylog White on threads, fittings, or surfaces.
- Assemble and tighten.
- No cure time required.
- All Done!
DO NOT USE ON OXYGEN SYSTEMS. This product is not compatible with refrigerants or hydraulic fluids.
- (1) 4oz Nylog White with Brush Cap
Software / App