DC710C1 Combustion Analyzer Kit
Easy, Affordable & Remote Operation!
Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI View app. No need for long probe hoses – you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack. The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers.
- Measure CO, and Temperature Differential
- Calculate CO2, CO Air Free, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
- Oxygen (O2): 0~25%; ±0.3% accuracy
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0~10,000ppm; ± 5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater accuracy
- -50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F); ± 0.3% of reading +1°C (±0.3% of reading +2°F)
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation.
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing.
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Range||0 to 10,000ppm; ±5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (O2) Range||0 to 25%; ±0.3% O2|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F) |
± 0.3% of reading +1°C (±0.3% of reading +2°F)
|Pre-programmed Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA)|
|Battery Life||>6 hours typical|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||150mm x 100mm x 58mm (5.9" x 3.9" x 2.3")|
|Weight||490g (1.1 lb)|
|Gas Sensor Type||Electrochemical field replaceable smart sensors (O2 and CO)|
- (1) DC710 Combustion Analyzer
- (1) Flue probe
- (1) Battery charger
- (1) GK11M temperature probe
- (1) Carrying case
Software / App
Download the TPI View App for your Android or iOS devices.
Use the TPI View App to display real time readings in numeric and graph format. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one!