uHoo Indoor Air Quality Detector
Learn how to protect your family or customers from allergens and toxins with uHoo.
uHoo allows you to:
- Keep an eye on your air quality everywhere, at all times via the free App.
- Share your air quality data with contractor, family or friends
- Receive notifications and alerts when the air quality is poor
- Customize when you want to be alerted or notified about the air quality
- Record your respiratory/health conditions digitally in the app and relate them to the air quality measurements
- See current and historical data by the hour, day, and month
- A uHoo home account can have a maximum of ten devices per account - an Enterprise Account is available for unlimited devices
uHoo has 9 sensors, the most in the market! You can detect:
- total VOCs
- Barometric Pressure
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
We Take 20,000 Breaths Each Day
Unless we have a problem, we don’t think about what we’re breathing in, and how that air might affect our bodies.
- Air indoors is 2 to 5 times worse than outdoors (EPA)
- Air quality is the single biggest environmental hazard in the world (WHO)
- 1 in 12 children and 1 in 14 adults in the US have asthma (CDC)
- 72% of toxic chemicals are indoors (UL)
- 50% of our nation’s 115,000 schools have problems linked to indoor air quality (EPA)
- 213 million work days lost in the US due to poor indoor air quality (ASHRAE)
We can’t fight air pollution unless we understand the source.
Better Air Matters
Know the air you breathe with uHoo's chemical sensor, dust sensor, temperature sensor and more.
- Temperature: Monitor temperature for comfort and a more restful sleep
- Humidity: Check humidity for respiratory relief and to avoid mold
- Carbon Dioxode: Increase oxygen levels for mental clarity and less nausea
- Airborne Chemicals: Avoid home cleaning products that cause respiratory issues
- Particulate Matter: Remove dust before sensitive allergies and infections occur
- Air Pressure: Understand air pressure before arthritic pains and headaches are triggered
- Carbon Monoxide: Increase air circulation to clear out invisible, odorless, and poisonous gas
- Ozone: Turn off ozone-emitting electronics to relieve throat irritation
- 25.04 oz. (710g)
- 9.8 x 4.9 x 3.2 in. (25 x 12.5 x 8.2cm)