Next-Gen Testo 300 - Residential / Commercial Combustion Analyzer - Smoke Edition
Next-Gen: Efficient, wireless simultaneous measurement of up to four testo Smart Probes (115i, 510i, 915i)
with testo bluetooth Connector (included with next-gen units).
Truly smart combustion analysis: that is what the testo 300 stands for. The compact combustion analyzer is fully operated via the large touch display - you can see all the measuring values without scrolling. The scratch-resistant screen in embedded in a robust housing which remains reliable even in tough day-to-day working conditions. Menus for the most important measurements are already stored in the testo 300 and reliably guide you through the relevant application.
The combustion analyzer is not familiar with waiting times or start-up phases, it is immediately ready to go at the touch of a button in standby mode. Documentation is dealt with just as quickly - with the testo 300, reports can be created and sent directly on site, with WiFi connection.
This Testo 300 Kit features a 2 year warranty. Extend your warranty 1 year extra for FREE by registering your device with Testo. Click Here to Register
- Large scratch-resistant 5" HD display with smart-touch operation and replaceable protective film
- Stored, intuitive menus for all relevant measurements
- 4 strong magnets with rubber coating for material friendly mounting
- Ready to measure at the touch of a button in standby mode
- E-mailing of reports directly on site
Next-Gen Bluetooth Features:
- Connect up to 4 testo Smart Probes (115i, 510i, 915i)
- View measurements on smart devices via second screen function
- Direct reporting via email
- QR code scan for export of data
Providing reliably accurate results is not enough. A contemporary combustion analyzer also makes all work steps as easy as possible for you, both before and after the measurement, as well as in terms of the measurement itself. The user-friendly testo 300 was developed with precisely this objective in mind. It is not just decades of experience in measuring technology. With smart-touch operation, robust construction and e-mailing of reports, the testo 300 will quickly become your indispensable companion for all measuring tasks involving heating.
- Operation via smart-touch
- The smart-touch display responds immediately without any delay. That allows intuitive operation - just as easy as on your smartphone.
- E-mailing of reports
- The testo 300 enables the convenient creation of documentation directly on site. And the dictation function even saves you typing in the process. You can send reports to the office or customers immediately via WiFi.
- Keep an eye on all the measuring values
- You can see all the system's parameters right away on the large 5" HD display
- Get the result faster
- Clearly structured menus for all relevant measurements are already stored in the measuring instrument and guide you efficiently through the application.
- Ready to use right away
- No more waiting time. In standby mode, the testo 300 is ready to measure at the touch of a button.
- Completely worry-free
- The testo 300 has quality sensor technology, measures high CO values up to 30,000 ppm and comes standard with the longest warranty in the industry.
- Customers / Measuring site
- Integrated address book with details of the relevant heating system (e.g. manufacturer, system type, system name, serial no., fuel, etc.).
- Intuitive measurement menus
- Clearly structured and explicit menus for all applications involving heating systems are already stored in the testo 300. This allows you to do your jobs even more efficiently.
- Professional documentation
- Create measurement reports with all the information about readings, customers and heating systems directly on site, add comments to them, have the reports confirmed by the customer's signature and send the tests. You can also store your company logo. All PDF reports with all the important information are also saved in the instrument, so that they are always readily available.
For warranty registration you can find the model and serial number on the back of the unit.
|Measurement Parameter||Measuring Range||Accuracy (±1 digit)||Resolution|
|O2 measurement||0 to 21 vol. %||±0.2 vol. %||0.1 vol. %|
|CO measurement||0 to 4,000 ppm||±20 ppm (0 to 400 ppm) |
±5% of m.v. (401 to 2,000 ppm)
±10% of m.v. (2,001 to 4,000 ppm)
|Efficiency testing||0 to 100%||0.1%|
|Flue gas loss||0 to 99.9%||0.1%|
|CO2 determination (digital calculation from O2)||Display range 0 to CO2 max.||±0.2 vol. %||0.1 vol. %|
|Draft measurement||-10 to 40 inH2O||±0.002 inH2O (0 to ±0.04 inH2O) |
±0.02 hPa (±0.04 to ±1.2 inH2O)
±1.5% of m.v. (remaining meas. range)
|Pressure measurement||-40 to 80 inH2O||±0.2 inH2O (0 to ±20 inH2O) |
±1% of m.v. (±20.1 to ±40 inH2O)
±1.5% of m.v. (remaining meas. range)
|Temperature (instrument)||-40 to 2,192 °F||±1 °F (32 to 212 °F) |
±0.5 % of m.v. (remaining meas. range)
|0.1 °F (-40 to 1,831.82 °F) |
1 °F (remaining meas. range)
|Ambient CO measurement (internal/flue gas probe)||0 to 2,000 ppm||±10 ppm (0 to 100 ppm) |
±10 % of m.v. (101 to 2,000 ppm)
|Ambient CO measurement (external with OPTIONAL CO probe)||0 to 500 ppm||±3 ppm (0 to 29 ppm) |
±10 % of m.v. (30 to 500 ppm)
|1 ppm||General Data|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 122 °F|
|Operating Temperature||-23 to 113 °F|
|Charging Temperature||32 to 113 °F|
|Humidity Application Range||15 to 90 %RH, not condensing|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable battery, USB power supply|
|Rechargeable Battery Life||10 hrs|
|Protection Class||IP 40|
|Memory||1 million measuring values|
|Display||5.0" touch display, HD 1280*720 pixels, IPS (160 k)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.76 lbs (0.8 kg)|
|Dimension||L: 9.6 inch (including probe connection) H: 2.32 inch W: 3.86 inch|
|Sensor Waranty||O2, CO - 2 Years|
- (1) Testo 300 - Residential / Commercial Combustion Analyzer
- (1) Testo Smart Probes Bluetooth Connector
- (1) USB Cable with Plug
- (1) Compact Flue Gas Probe (12 in, Ø 0.25 in)
- (10) Spare Particle Filters
- (1) EasyHeat PC Software
- (1) Soft Carrying Case
Software / App
Download the Testo Smart App for your Android or iOS devices today!
Welcome to the new, digital age of measurement technology. With the testo Smart App, you turn your smartphone into a mobile, multi-functional command center for all applications involving refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems. Together with the Bluetooth-enabled measuring instruments and Smart Probes from Testo, this equips you optimally for the future. And everything which comes after it.
All applications of the new digital manifolds on your smartphone: With the new testo Smart App, you can evaluate results even faster Additionally, it helps you to avoid measurement errors, as stored measurement programs guide you step by step through the configuration and measurements. With the integrated documentation functions, reports can be created on site, and digital measurement protocols, including photos, can be sent as PDF or CSV files directly by e-mail. You can also set up customer data and measurement sites at the touch of a button, and synchronization with the free testo DataControl PC software is done wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
- Next-Gen Testo 300s (Bluetooth Adapter required)
- All Testo 550s, Testo 557s and Testo 550i digital manifolds
- All Testo smart probes
- Testo 552i vacuum gauge
- Testo 770-3 clamp meter
- All in one - All Smart Probes and Bluetooth-capable Testo measuring instruments for refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems and heat pumps combined in one App
- Quick and easy - Measurement menus for a wide range of applications facilitate quick and easy configuration and performance of the measurement
- Graph of values - Measured values are displayed in graphic form to enable quick reading of the results
- Document and share - Easy creation of digital measurement protocols and documentation including photos as well as sending via e-mail
- Next-Gen Testo 300 - Efficient, wireless simultaneous measurement of up to four testo Smart Probes (115i, 510i, 915i), second screen function