*All Testo 310's must go back to Testo for service.
Combustion Analyzer Calibration Service
We offer calibration and minor repair of most Testo, Bacharach, Fieldpiece and Sauermann combustion analyzers for customers in the United States.
NOTE: All Electrical or Circuit Board issues MUST be sent back to the manufacturer for service. If we find such an issue, we will return the unit to you for you to send to the manufacturer.
Please include your probe and hoses for physical inspection and leak testing! Click Here for the Service Request Form.
Calibration of One Sensor Service:
- Calibration of CO sensor (Note: O2 does not require calibration)
- Update to latest firmware available
Calibration of Second Sensor Service: (The NO Sensor)
- Calibration of the NO sensor if product is equipped
- Products that contain an NO sensor include the Testo 330s and Bacharach PCAs
- There are no NO sensors present in the Testo 320, and 327 or Bacharach Fyrite Tech, Insight or InTech analyzers
- DO NOT purchase this service if you are sending in a Testo 320, and 327 or Bacharach Fyrite Tech, Insight or InTech analyzer
- Only available if One Sensor Service is purchased
Parts are purchased separately and not included in labor costs.
Please send instruments to our new address:
TruTech Tools, Ltd.3425 Gilchrist Rd.
Suite B Mogadore, OH 44260