Air Advice M5200 Indoor Air Quality Monitor System and Service
The M5200 AirAdvice Monitor is an American-made, professional grade indoor air quality monitor that measures six IAQ parameters. It is intended for temporary placement in homes by contractors and other professionals. The M5200 model has a feature not in prior models that collects IAQ data for 30 minutes and then uploads the report via 4G service. This enables the contractor/diagnostician to deliver initial findings immediately after installation. The M5200 also generates a traditional, multi-day SmartIAQ report. Both reports compare detected levels to standards set by health authorities like the World Health Organization, US EPA, ASHRAE and OSHA.
- Complete with 6 sensors that can detect the following:
- Particulates (measured in ug/m3)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (Chemical Pollutants)
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Extensive system and sensor diagnostics to catch potential sensor anomalies.
- 30-minute placement for automatic IAQ report and long-term report if desired.
- Standalone monitor without the need for connected mobile devices.
- Training on IAQ fundamentals, monitor usage and report interpretation
- A cellular data subscription is included with each purchase.
- Subsequent years of data service are $995/monitor/year for one or two monitors, and $795/year/monitor with 3 or more monitors.
- NEW integration with ServiceTitan where the reports automatically upload to the customer record.
- NEW automated "Weekly Monitor Usage Report" that goes out to managers every Monday AM
Software / App