Retrotec PP105 DucTester Powered Flow Hood
Use this flow hood attachment on your DucTester or DuctBlaster® to create a powered flow hood of your own!
- Easily convert your DucTester (or TEC Duct Blaster®) to a powered flow hood
- Measure supply, return, and ventilation flows
- Measure total system air flow
- Comes with a flange to fit the flex on your DucTester or Duct Blaster®
- Come with two handles that can be attached to extension poles
- With one end of the flex duct connected to the DucTester or DuctBlaster® securely place the other end of the flex on the hood attachment.
- Connect a hose from the port on the flow hood attachment to Channel A to measure the "under hood pressure".
- Set your digital pressure gauge (RETROTEC DM32 or TEC DG-700 or DG-1000) to seek 0 Pascals.
- Have the digital pressure gauge (RETROTEC DM32 or TEC DG-700 or DG-1000) set up to read Pascals on Channel A and CFM on Channel B.
- Place the flow hood attachment over the grill/vent you wish to measure while the air handler/ventilation fan is running as it normally would be.
- Turn on the DucTester/Duct Blaster® and have it seek zero on Channel A.
- The reading on Channel B is the CFM flow through the grill/vent!
|Dimensions:||24.5" x 24.5" x 8.75" (62.2 x 62.2 x 22.2 cm)|
- (1) DucTester Powered Flow Hood
- (2) 4x4" Mounted Swivel Base for Pressure Pan
Software / App